TC's LP feed

Because SOMEONE needs to defend our sometimes psychotic Overlord....
And Mutt fans are Assholes who need to be stomped dead in their beds

Friday, May 09, 2008

I Can Haz Bronx Zoo II?

Could Boomer III be in the cards? Consider that Wells has a huge fan monitoring the situation from Tampa. Hank Steinbrenner admitted yesterday that Wells, who recently made appearances on "Best Damn Sports Show Period," has crossed his mind as a possibility for the Yankees' rotation.

"I've thought about it," Steinbrenner told The Post. "I saw him on TV, and I did think about it when I was watching."

DO IT, you crazy bastard! Show me you really are DBG's son.


El Jefe said...

Has your rotation come to this?

TC said...

You gotta ask when Kei fucking Igawa isn't cooling his heels in Newark?