TC's LP feed

Because SOMEONE needs to defend our sometimes psychotic Overlord....
And Mutt fans are Assholes who need to be stomped dead in their beds

Friday, May 09, 2008

I Can Haz Bronx Zoo II?

BOOMER-ANG?
Could Boomer III be in the cards? Consider that Wells has a huge fan monitoring the situation from Tampa. Hank Steinbrenner admitted yesterday that Wells, who recently made appearances on "Best Damn Sports Show Period," has crossed his mind as a possibility for the Yankees' rotation.

"I've thought about it," Steinbrenner told The Post. "I saw him on TV, and I did think about it when I was watching."


DO IT, you crazy bastard! Show me you really are DBG's son.

2 comments:

El Jefe said...

Has your rotation come to this?

Unknown said...

You gotta ask when Kei fucking Igawa isn't cooling his heels in Newark?