TC's LP feed

Because SOMEONE needs to defend our sometimes psychotic Overlord....
And Mutt fans are Assholes who need to be stomped dead in their beds

Monday, July 10, 2006

NYYFANS.COM

I'll admit it... I sometimes troll nyyfans.com in an attempt to put my finger on the pulse of the Yankee Universe (sadly, the Yanks have that term trademarked). I have to say, nyyfans.com is quite terrible. Half of the people that post are whiners and the other half are idiots. If they are not starting threads about how biased ESPN is against the Yanks, the threads will be about big bad columnists slamming the Yanks. Then you will have some moron start a thread about how the Yanks should try to trade for Alex Rios (why someone would think the Blue Jays would EVER do this is beyond me) or some crazy shite like that. I really don't enjoy reading threads that are too analytical ala SOSH, but for Christ's sake man, smarten up guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I dropped in there a couple of times and found it just as you describe it. My first reaction was to wade in and start a brawl; tell them they're all a pack of asshats who should have their Yank paraphenalia revoked and set on fire before their eyes because they are too stupid to be allowed to claim allegiance.

Then I saw something shiny in my backyard and went to investigate and completely forgot about them.

Ric said...

"Then I saw something shiny in my backyard and went to investigate and completely forgot about them."

what did you find? jimmy hoffa's wristwatch?