TC's LP feed

Because SOMEONE needs to defend our sometimes psychotic Overlord....
And Mutt fans are Assholes who need to be stomped dead in their beds

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Embryo Bombers Deliver Brooklyn Smackdown

The Staten Island Yankees opened their season with a massive 18-0 ass-whupping to the midget Mutts over on Coney Island, then stole a game last night here at home.

And I seem to have a hated rival fan, as some jackass I was ragging on in the stands in Brooklyn the other night appeared before my eyes last night on a beer line. He rolled his eyes, said "oh fuggin Jesus, not you again!"

"Every game they play, skippy," I said. "I'm gonna haunt your goddamn dreams before this season's over."

1 comment:

El Jefe said...

The same response I give to the O-holes in the bleachers on Eutaw street every time the Sox roll in.