TC's LP feed

Because SOMEONE needs to defend our sometimes psychotic Overlord....
And Mutt fans are Assholes who need to be stomped dead in their beds

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Why Is Minky Batting Second?

Okay, I know with Jeter's injury, Mr. Torre is a little hamstrung filling out the lineup card, but come on. Why would he want Minky to have more opportunities to come to bat than Bobby, A-Rod (I think he's earned his rightfull nickname TC, for the time being at least), the Rhoidbino, Matsui, Jor-Ji or Cano (to name a few).

It's past time.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It was him or Cairo slotting in as number two.

Really, I would not bet against they just flipped a coin.

Unknown said...

And NO, Gnat, he didn't earn anything. I've been down on him since he bailed out on Seattle for pure money.

He's still a HOLE; a brlitzgrieg at bat ain't changing that fact... at least for me.

I've noticed, though, a ton of fuckers hopping on the bandwagon.

The Gnat's Trumpet said...

I'm not hanging out with the guy. If he helps get the laundry back on top (by which I mean vitorious in the WS) where it belongs then he's alright with me.

And, why is it Cairo or Milky seond? Where is it written that one of them has to bat second. Why not Cairo ninth and Phelps eighth.

Unknown said...

At this point, I just want him to beat the crap out of KingRhoid Bonds.

Wipe Captain "Tell me how your HAT size grows" out of my sky.

Unknown said...

I'm yelling at myself, but the niggly voice in the back of my head is saying: "Remember Donny."

Unknown said...

"If you're gonna be losers, just beat the SHIT out of something."