TC's LP feed

Because SOMEONE needs to defend our sometimes psychotic Overlord....
And Mutt fans are Assholes who need to be stomped dead in their beds

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Shows What I Know

This was my last post here. Well, I wasn't too far off on the lineup and I still think a transplanted Sheff would be a better choice at first than what the Yankees currently have. I was dead wrong on the rotation though and I have to say that I like the current rotation much better. I'd much rather have Pettitte than Zito and anyone than The Unit. And, TC hatred for him notwithstanding, I look forward to the day that the other forty-something future hall of fame pitcher signs his part year deal and takes Bob's number. He should be peaking just around the time it really counts.

As for the manager. Let's just hope the starters can pitch enough innings to minimize the need for him to make strategical decisions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya! Now find me a right hand bat.

Unknown said...

"see what shaming them gets? they post!"

Unknown said...

BTW, you are erudite, and you've been mistaken for a two-bit comic living on the Upper West Side...

just saying