TC's LP feed

Because SOMEONE needs to defend our sometimes psychotic Overlord....
And Mutt fans are Assholes who need to be stomped dead in their beds

Thursday, March 01, 2007

You Started This...

Michael Kay is the AntiChrist, AND I'M THE PERFECT DUMB BASTARD BECAUSE I'M WATCHING IT....

UPDATE: DAMON FIRST SWINGS A HOME RUN!

eleventy00!!11!!

find me El Jefe. He owes me a case of IPA.

UPDATE: I'm officially over the wire; I came home, turned on the TV, and immediately called up "Yogi and a Movie."

6 comments:

Ric said...

real dominating performance by Hughes... im shaking in my bootsies. (ST- I know...)

Unknown said...

best thing about Grapefruit League: football numbers on baseball players' backs.

El Jefe said...

Alright you Mick fuck...what IPA will slake your Skank thirst? I'm knocking back Kona Fire Rock Pale Ales while checking out the bikinis on Waikiki.

I'll be at the UH/Wichita State game on Saturday. I'll shoot you pics when I get to Tucson on Sunday.

Unknown said...

you are SO out of my will.

El Jefe said...

Well...fuck my bunny.

Guess I can't count on that bus pass and a pack of Milk Duds.

Unknown said...

Who said anything about "Milk Duds"? A MetroCard was the best you were gonna get, skippy... and a beer; everybody drinks when I kick.